Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 7 Runs

Sunday: 3.25 mile loop near my house. 40 minutes/3.25 miles (partially walking)Time of day: 10AM
Weather: Sunny and warm (80s)
Issues: There were some gigantic hills on this route and that really slowed me down and I ended up needing to walk more than usual. On a scale of 1-5 of hills (they have to be a certain height to even rank as a 1), mapmyrun put it at a 2, which may not seem like a lot, but they were rough! My shins were hurting after, so I iced them before I took a shower and that seemed to help.

Tuesday: 2.65 miles around MCC, 40 minutes
Time of day:
6:30PM
Weather: Sunny, warm (80s), humid
Issues: None

Thursday: 2.25 miles at King Farm, 27 minutes
Time of day:
6:30PM
Weather: Sunny, warm (70s), perfect!
Issues: None

Friday: 60 minute walk w/ a friend (3.75 miles).

No comments:

Post a Comment