Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 1 Runs

Saturday: Ken-Gar park 10 minutes
time of day: 7:30am
weather: humid and cloudy
surface: varied
issues: tired, slight headache from weather
felt: tired, lazy

Tuesday: track at MCC 10 minutes
time of day: 6:30pm
weather: sunny and chilly
surface: perfect
issues: continued pain in right hip. dehydrated from stomach issues all day Sun/Mon
felt: great, good chat during run

Wednesday: trail at lake in my neighborhood 45 minutes (walk 2.6 miles)
leisurely walk in the morning with a friend

Thursday: trail at lake in my neighborhood 20 minutes (run/walk 1.3 miles)
time of day: 6:30am
weather: a bit windy, sunny
surface: smooth
issues/felt: tired in beginning of run. morning is a bit of a challenge...I need a while to fully wake up, but its the most convenient time of the day for me to exercise. The 2nd half of my run was significantly better than first. Very minimal hip pain.

Other things I've worked on this week:
- Strengthening my hips through hip abductor exercises
- abdominal exercises to strengthen my core

No comments:

Post a Comment