Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 2 Runs, Etc.

I'm going to be completely honest here and say I was a wimp this week. Tree pollen has kicked into high gear and my allergies are a mess. It's also my son's spring break, so we traveled a bit and our whole routine was different this week. It can only get better from here, right?

Sunday: Trail at lake in my neighborhood. 1.3 miles
time of day: 5:00PM
weather: sunny and mild
surface: smooth
issues: none, other than endurance issues
felt: good

Tuesday:  Track at MCC. 15 minutes. 

time of day: 6:30PM
weather:  sunny and mild but high pollen count
surface: smooth
issues: serious endurance issues - had to walk for 1 minute once I got to 12 minutes
felt: tired, out of breath!

Friday:  Sneaker Hike in DC. 4 Miles/2.5 Hours
Nighttime monument hike in DC - fun! 

I know, I know, slacker! More running is in store for me next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment