Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 9 Runs

Tuesday: 30 minutes of hills and track workout, interrupted by a storm.
Time of day: 6:30PM
Weather: HOT AND HUMID!
Issues: I hadn't ran in a week and my shins were bothering me. I iced them when I home and that helped.

Thursday: 30 minutes, 2.39 miles around King Farm.
Time of day: 6:30PM
Weather:
Hot (80s) but not very humid
Issues:
I'm definitely still adjusting to the heat, and had to stop for a short, minute long walk a couple of times, but I felt good at the end of my run. I had a little pain in my shins, but not as severe as Tuesday.

Saturday: 39 minutes, 3.1 miles - Wheaton Regional Park*
Time of Day: 7:30AM
Weather: Sunny & Cool (65ish)
Issues: It was a bit harder than I expected, just in terms of regulating my breathing. I also wore sunglasses, which ended up really annoying me, because they fogged up once I got hot!

*This was the course for the 5k race I'll be doing on June 16th.


Here's a couple pictures from Saturday. I'm in the blue tank with the black pants.


Finishing up a 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment